How Yosemite Park serial killer finally confessed to his crimes after bonding with FBI agent

Mail Online | 8/8/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
Mkgirlz (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/08/18/17058706-0-image-a-71_1565284503525.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/25/2779168029307747879/1024x576_MP4_2779168029307747879.mp4

A serial killer who killed four women in Yosemite National Park confessed to his heinous deeds to an FBI agent familiar with how the man's younger brother was kidnapped as a child and made to be a sex slave for seven years.

Cary Stayner confessed to the killings of Carole Sund and her teenager daughter, Juli, along with family friend Silvina Pelosso and Joie Ruth Armstrong.

Death - Death - Row - California

He was sentenced to death in 2002 and remains on death row in California.

Stayner was working as a handyman at a motel just outside the California park when Carole, Juli and Silvina came to stay.

Trio - Valentine - Day - Carole - Burnt

The trio were reported missing on Valentine's Day and Carole's burnt out car was finally found on March 19 roughly 80 miles from where the women had been staying. Carole and Silvina's bodies were found in the car's trunk and were so burnt that they had to be identified with dental records.

Officers were then sent a note that gave them the location of Juli's body.

Joie - Ruth - Armstrong - Body - July

Joie Ruth Armstrong's decapitated body was found in July 1999 close to Yosemite.

Witnesses reported seeing a blue car parked outside the cabin where the Yosemite Institute naturalist had been staying, making the now 55-year-old Stayner a prime suspect.

Stayner - Crimes - FBI - Agent - Jeffrey

Stayner confessed to his crimes after speaking with FBI agent Jeffrey Rinek during a car ride in the agent's two-door Thunderbird. The car was known for it's 'fast engine.'

Rinek had been assigned to the case of the women but was dropped when it seemed that the case wasn't moving forward. Once the man was named as a suspect, he was brought back on.

July - Wife - Lori - Call - Cary

'On July 24 I was with my wife, Lori, when I got a call to go and pick up Cary Stayner,' Rinek explained to the Mirror.

'I wasnt provided with any further information...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!