Thandie Newton, 46, joined by daughter Nico Parker, 14, at Variety Power Of Young Hollywood gala

Mail Online | 8/6/2019 | Justin Enriquez For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/07/06/16981988-0-image-a-17_1565157462445.jpg

Thandie Newton is a cool mom.

The 46-year-old Golden Globe nominated actress took her 14-year-old daughter Nico to the Variety Power Of Young Hollywood gala in Los Angeles on Tuesday night.

Thandie - Sheer - Mini - Dress - Flowers

Thandie looked fashionable as always as she sported a sheer mini dress featuring sequined flowers all over it.

She teamed the perfect summer dress with a pair of strappy pink heels.

Westworld - Star - Teal - Bag - Gold

The Westworld star accessorized with a teal colored leather bag and gold hoop earrings.

Her brunette tresses were pulled back in a ponytail as she accentuated her evergreen looks with natural make-up topped off with shiny pink lip.

Star - Daughter - Dress - Heels - Occasion

Her rising star daughter donned a patterned dress with black heels for the occasion.

Later on in the evening the actresses were seen leaving a dinner at celeb favorite restaurant Craig's in West Hollywood.

Nico - Role - Live-action - Dumbo - Film

Nico recently had her first big role as she starred in the live-action Dumbo film released in March.

Despite decades of film experience in her family - with an actress for a mum and director/writer for a dad in OJ Parker - Nico recently admitted she hasn't taken any advice from her parents.

Hollywood - Reporter - Thandie - Advice - Bit

She told The Hollywood Reporter Thandie 'giving me acting advice is a bit stressful. Because, I don't know if you know but she is better than I am.'

'It was very much my own...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!