Lottery winner will spend the money looking after his severely autistic brother 

Mail Online | 8/6/2019 | Sebastian Murphy-bates;Rory Tingle For Mailonline
AavyAavy (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/07/01/16974180-0-image-a-62_1565136892373.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/07/30/1354755168839187249/1024x576_MP4_1354755168839187249.mp4

The first ever winner of the Lottery's Set For Life to go public plans to spend some of his £10,000-a-month for 30 years on looking after his severely autistic brother.

Amazon worker Dean Weymes hadn't bothered to check his numbers on the evening of the competition and arrived to work as normal at 7am on July 30.

Break - Day - 'I

But when he finally did check, during his first break of the day, he said that he realised: 'I don't have to be here if I don't want to be here.'

The movie buff from Peterborough, who studied Video and Film at university in Dundalk, in Ireland, said he hopes the money will help improve the life of his 23-year-old brother, Robert.

'Robert - Autism - Names - Words - Baby

He said: 'Robert has severe autism - it is about as serious as it gets. He is mainly non-verbal, but can say a few names and certain words, but he is like a baby.

'He is 6'3 tall and quite stocky, and he can get aggressive, and he can hurt himself and others. He grabs a hold of you and it is very difficult. He takes it out on himself. It's tough.

Parents - Tom - Paula - Bit

'My parents (Tom and Paula) are getting on a bit now, so it is difficult for them.

'If they could have regular services that they could even have a break so it is not 24/7. Just to have the best trained professionals to take care of him would make the world of difference.'

Mr - Weymes - Shifts - Weekends - Giant

Mr Weymes works shifts and weekends for the retail giant but now says he wants to use his winnings to be more creative.

He made a documentary about Robert when he was at university, called The Thief, which he said 'went viral' in his native Ireland. And after quitting work, Dean is now planning to start a career as a screen writer.

Now he hopes...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
What's more plentiful, hydrogen or stupidity?