Singer Khalid Announces Benefit Concert For The Families Affected By El Paso Mass Shooting

The Daily Caller | 8/6/2019 | Staff
echolea (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Khalid_Robinson_1-e1565115725831.jpg

View this post on Instagram

vertigo

A post shared by Khalid (@thegr8khalid) on

Superstar singer Khalid announced that he plans to hold a benefit concert for the families affected by the mass shooting in El Paso, Texas, over the weekend.

“Over the past few days, my mind and heart have been heavy,” the 21-year-old performer, born Khalid Donnel Robinson, tweeted, according to CNN in a piece published Monday.

Act - Terrorism - Happen - Home - Family

“Hearing/seeing an act of terrorism happen so close to home, my family, and my friends has been unbelievable and shocking,” he added. “Singing ‘915’ and ‘city of El Paso’ on tour every night feels indescribable.”

Khalid continued, while describing how he wondered how he could “help out and support the city” following the deadly shooting that left 22 people dead.

Benefit - Concert - Month - Proceeds - Families

“I’m planning for a benefit concert later this month, all of the proceeds will go to the families affected by the shooting,” the “Talk” hitmaker...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Appeasement - when you're what's for dinner!