Lindsay Lohan is 'getting close' to Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman

Mail Online | 8/5/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
katz1234 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/05/21/16923738-0-image-a-87_1565036756125.jpg

Sources have claimed that Lindsay Lohan is 'getting close' to the crown prince of Saudi Arabia, Mohammad bin Salman.

According to Page Six, the prince, who was accused of ordering the 2018 murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi, has been flying the actress around in his jets and has even given her a credit card.

Year - Formula - Grand - Prix - Race

The two met a year ago at a Formula One Grand Prix race and have been forming a friendship ever since, sources told the news outlet.

But a representative for Lohan has denied those claims and only confirmed them meeting at the race.

Sources - Mean - Girls - Actress - Exchanges

However, sources close to the Mean Girls actress claimed they've seen text exchanges between the two.

One source even went as far to say that Lohan and Salman wouldn't be an unusual match because the actress has in the past been sought after by Middle Eastern dignitaries.

'They - Source - PageSix - Lohan - Time

'They go crazy for her out there,' the source told PageSix, referring to Lohan's time spent in Dubai.

Last year, Lohan opened up about her all-female film Frame, which focuses on Saudi culture.

'It - Role - Kind - Experience - Lohan

'It's going to be an exciting role to play. It's OK that it's kind of similar to me, because then I've got my own experience to draw on,' Lohan said last May.

Lohan is currently in Australia where she made her debut on the Australian edition of The Masked Singer last month.

Weeks - Lohan - Headlines - Feud - Dannii

Over the past few weeks, Lohan has made headlines about an alleged feud between her and co-stars Dannii Minogue and Dave Hughes on the set of show.

Last week, Saudi Arabia published new laws that loosen restrictions on women by allowing any citizen to apply for a passport and travel freely, ending a long-standing guardianship policy that gave men control over women.

Changes - Game-changer - Saudi - Women - Rights

The changes are a potential game-changer for Saudi women's rights in the kingdom....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!