Galaxy Watch Active2 has new bezel and 'My Style' feature for matching your watch face and outfit

Mail Online | 8/5/2019 | James Pero For Dailymail.com
Alenaaa (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/05/19/16919416-0-image-a-19_1565028816907.jpg

Samsung is adding a new watch to its family of Galaxy wearables just six months after the release of its predecessor.

The Galaxy Watch Active2, like the one before it, will focus more on wellness features such as sleep-tracking tracking, fitness, and stress management goals, but with an upgraded design hardware design.

Samsung - September - Price

Samsung says it will be released September 27th at a starting price of $279.

Among the biggest changes is the inclusion of a touchscreen bezel that allows users to navigate the devices many apps.

Company - Bezel - Upgrade - Brands - Breed

According to the company, its touchscreen-based bezel will act as an upgrade to the brands' breed of analog rotating bezels.

This design allowed users to turn a physical wheel to navigate a watch's interface.

Verge - Samsung - Bezel - Galaxy - Active

As noted by The Verge, Samsung's rotating bezel was foregone in the Galaxy Active's first iteration, requiring users to navigate a somewhat unwieldy touch-based system full of 'double-clicks' and switching between different screens.

Instead, the new digital bezel -- a black border encompassing the display -- uses a touchscreen to achieve the same results.

Hardware - Feedback - Users - Menus

The new hardware uses haptic feedback to notify users when they're successfully switching between menus.

The watch will also come with upgraded user interface and some intriguing new features like, 'My Style'...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!