BAT CAUSES CHAOS ON SPIRIT AIRLINES FLIGHT: 'IT'S THE BATPLANE!'

Newsweek | 8/2/2019 | Shane Croucher
Cayley1561 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://d.newsweek.com/en/full/1516849/spirit-airlines-flight-bat-plane-video.jpg

Passengers aboard a Newark-bound Spirit Airlines flight were in for a surprise during their journey on Wednesday when a bat appeared and flew back and forth through the cabin, causing chaos, confusion, and delight.

Peter Scattini who was onboard the flight tweeted a video of the bat, writing: "Me, twice a year: 'I'll never fly spirit again.' Me, this morning, after deciding I'd rather save 12 dollars."

Scattini - Spirit - Flight - Cost - Bat

Scattini, who said his Spirit flight cost just $57, followed up: "I also want to make clear that this bat appeared WHILE WE WERE 30 MINUTES INTO OUR FLIGHT.

"Where it came from? No idea. Eventually someone trapped it between a book & a cup and then locked it in one of the restrooms for the remainder of the trip."

Video - Incident - Twitter - Man - Batplane

In another video of the incident posted to Twitter, a man says: "It's the Batplane!"

"Hey Batman," says a woman as the panicked creature flaps its wings and flies over the heads of passengers.

Spirit - Airlines - Newsweek - Request - Comment

Spirit Airlines did not respond immediately to Newsweek's request for comment.

Also on Thursday, a Southwest Airlines attendant surprised passengers on a Nashville to Philadelphia flight when she burst out of an overhead luggage compartment.

Veronica - Lloyd - Passenger - Moment - Media

Veronica Lloyd, the passenger who filmed the moment and shared it on social media, told Fox News she was "perplexed" by the attendant's actions, noting she was up...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Newsweek
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Would you let a person who could only get a government job run your life? Well don't!