'Racism at its finest': Travel blogger claims she was detained by Greek police

Mail Online | 8/23/2007 | Henry Martin For Mailonline
gracey (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/08/02/19/16824438-0-image-a-11_1564770012939.jpg

A British woman says she was arrested at the Acropolis in Athens in a case of 'racism at its finest'.

London-based travel blogger Adebola Sowemimo says she was detained by Greek authorities in Athens who pushed her out of a museum because she was wearing 'inappropriate clothing', before she was screamed at and arrested.

Adebola - Swindon - Testament - Alleging - Skirt

Adebola, who grew up near Swindon, said a 'false testament' was made against her alleging that she had lifted her skirt and flashed her body - a claim she insists was not true.

Yesterday she tweeted: 'I've just been arrested by Greek Police based on a false accusation. The Greek police are keeping me in custody. This is racism at its finest.

Acropolis - Athens - Today - Museum - Clothing

'I went to the Acropolis in Athens today and I was pushed out of the museum because I was apparently wearing inappropriate clothing.'

She continued: 'I was screamed at and pushed out of the building while being screamed at in Greek.

'Police - Testament - Skirt - Body

'Police were called and a false testament was made against me that I was lifting my skirt and flashing my body to the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!