Chance the Rapper says wife getting baptized saved his life

www.christianpost.com | 8/2/2019 | Staff
SweetStuff33 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.christianpost.com/files/original/thumbnail/23/23/232335.jpg

Facebook Twitter Email Print Menu Comment

Chance the Rapper, whose real name is Chancelor Jonathan Bennett, says his wife's decision to get baptized and abstain from sex during a separation before they got married saved his life.

Chicago - Native - Guest - Queen - Radio

The Chicago native was a guest on Queen Radio on Apple Music's Beats 1 hosted by Nicki Minaj to discuss his new album The Big Day. In the interview he opened up about his relationship with his longtime love, Kirsten Corley, who he recently married.

During the interview, Minaj lauded Chance and Kanye West for publicly sharing their Christian faith. She also revealed that she was recently with West who told her that he’s a “born-again Christian.”

Chance - Minaj - Wife - Sex

Chance then got candid with Minaj and said his wife "saved" him by abstaining from sex.

"I need you to hear one song on my album that has my best verse that I written in my life," he said. "It's called ‘we go high.’”

Wife - Life - Celibate - Baptized - Commitment

“I explain that my wife literally saved my life by becoming celibate and going and getting baptized.” he said, admitting that before he witnessed her commitment to faith he never really knew where his strength came from.

"It changed her life, obviously. But we talking about me right now. It changed my life, for real. Now I know exactly where my strength comes from,” he declared.

Baby - Mama

“My baby mama...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!