Travel with Me to Israel in March 2020!

TaborBlog | 8/2/2019 | Staff
moni (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i0.wp.com/jamestabor.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/IMG_2241.jpg?fit=1200,800&ssl=1

If you want to travel with me to Israel in 2020 we have just opened registrations for a specialized tour like no other.

I am just back from our Mt Zion excavation which marks my 70th trip to the Holy Land since my first visit with my family in the summer of 1962 at age 16. Yes I did say 70th–and yes, that is a lot of traveling. All but two of these trips have been since 1990. I find the number astounding looking back. By far most of these trips have been for research, whether working at six different archaeological sites (Sepphoris, Wadi el-Yabis, Suba, Qumran, Talpiot tombs, and Mt Zion) or filming for various documentaries, or carrying on research for my books. I have led only eight tours in those 28 years! Two of those were private, with our Chancellor and a select group. Only six have been open to the public.

Tours - Group - People–readers - Books - Writings

These tours draw an amazingly diverse group of people–readers of my books and writings, students, people interested in archaeology and history. A lot of people don’t like to go on tours because they are concerned about the random fellow-travelers they might end up with. You can rest assured you will love the group that this tour will draw. I have formed life-long bonds with so many who have traveled with me and several have gone more than once!

We have just finished putting together a really unique and special tour of Israel for March 2020. It is a tour like no other and I have worked with my colleague, Ross Nichols, to plan this tour based on the extensive experience we have had in leading previous tours. There are so many things one can see on such a tour and many of the standard “Christian” or “Jewish” tours have...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TaborBlog
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: