NOAA Scientist Turns Climate Skeptic, Recounts Censorship

NewsBusters | 8/1/2019 | Staff
urbanagirl3 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.newsbusters.org/images/delingpole.jpg

The “science is settled” liberal media don’t want people to know there are scientists, even award-winning ones, who dispute the idea of catastrophic global warming.

Because outlets ignore and censor such scientists, curious individuals must turn to other sources such as English journalist James Delingpole’s columns or podcast, the Delingpod. On the July 25 podcast, he interviewed award-winning, former National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) scientist Dr. Rex Fleming about his conversion from global warming alarmism to skepticism.

Scientist - Manipulation - Data - NOAA - Individuals

The scientist also discussed manipulation of data within NOAA, accusing a few individuals of “fiddling” with ocean and atmospheric data under the Obama Administration. He also brought up the prominent scientific organizations’ censorship of viewpoints by refusing to publish skeptical scientific papers.

Fleming admitted that for years he supported and “funded projects” by scientists attributing global warming to carbon dioxide in spite of “having doubts” while working for NOAA.

Direction - Ten - Years - Side - Views

“Eventually I just read enough to realize it’s a totally wrong direction,” he said. “And so, in the past ten years, I’d say, I’ve been on the other side.” His shifting views made it far more difficult to be published though.

Although Fleming holds an undergraduate degree in math and a Ph.D. in atmospheric science, he could not get published by prominent U.S....
(Excerpt) Read more at: NewsBusters
Wake Up To Breaking News!
You can never use the word unexpected when it comes to abuse of power by the government.