Bachelor in Paradise's Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert Welcome Baby No. 2

E! Online | 7/30/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2019611/rs_600x600-190711105854-600-jade-emd-071119.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90

View this post on Instagram

Pregnant, sick, exhausted and overwhelmed…all while taking care of a sick toddler. Feeling really low, unsure and doubting myself, how am I actually supposed to be able to handle all this with two children? Wondering if I’ll be good enough, strong enough for two littles who will depends on me. Feeling unable to juggle life as it is now, even though each day this baby inside me continues to grow and is closer to entering the outside world. Scared I’m going to lose that last little bit of myself that’s not “mom”. Feeling no one around me truly understands even when I try explaining myself, because even I don’t fully understand myself. I love my babies more than anything, just not really sure this facade of balancing it all truly exists when you’re a mom. I know this day/week/phase too shall pass, just hoping I’m not alone in feeling like this sometimes.

A post shared by Jade Roper Tolbert (@jadelizroper) on

Congratulations are in order for Jade Roper Tolbert and Tanner Tolbert. The Bachelor in Paradise couple welcomed a baby boy on Tuesday, July 30.

"We are over the moon for our little guy. He came into this world fast at 7 lbs., 9 oz and 20 in. long," Tanner shares with People. "Mom and baby boy are doing great. Emmy just met her little brother — she greeted him with a kiss on the head, so I guess that means she will allow us to bring him home! We are officially a family of four!"

Jade - Pregnancy - End - January - Photo

Jade announced her pregnancy at the end of January by sharing a photo of the proud parents smiling alongside their...
(Excerpt) Read more at: E! Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!