Jason Momoa Heads Back to Netflix with Revenge Thriller ‘Sweet Girl’

/Film | 7/30/2019 | Ethan Anderton
LordLord (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://d13ezvd6yrslxm.cloudfront.net/wp/wp-content/images/jasonmomoa-bullettothehead-gunpoint.jpg

Jason Momoa has already worked with Netflix on the television series Frontier. Now he’s heading back to the streaming service for a new revenge thriller called Sweet Girl, which sounds like it has a little bit of John Wick and a dash of Taken.

Variety has word on Jason Momoa taking the lead role and producing Sweet Girl at Netflix. In the film, the Aquaman star will play a husband who vows to bring justice to the people responsible for his wife’s death while also protecting his daughter.

Momoa - Friends - Collaborators - Movie - Statement

Momoa is teaming with some of his closest friends and collaborators for the new movie. As he said in a statement:

“I’m excited to partner with Netflix once again. I’m putting a dream team together from Brad and Jeff to my best friend, Brian, who has been my partner for over 10 years. It’s a dream come true to collaborate with him and deliver his vision.”

Speaking - Brad - Peyton - Jeff - Fierson

He’s speaking of Brad Peyton and Jeff Fierson, who will be producing with their ASAP Entertainment banner with Martin Kistler acting as an executive producer. Both Peyton and Fierson are thrilled to be teaming with Momoa...
(Excerpt) Read more at: /Film
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Warum denn nicht?