Ali Fedotowsky's 14-month-old son Riley rushed to urgent care after infection from toe splinter

Mail Online | 7/30/2019 | Cassie Carpenter For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/30/16/16681262-0-image-a-36_1564501059312.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/07/30/1999294236293709481/1024x576_MP4_1999294236293709481.mp4

View this post on Instagram

The news is out! @therachlindsay and I are hosting the OFFICIAL Bachelor podcast! This is a huge deal! I know there are a lot of podcasts out there that talk about The Bachelor. But none of them are like ours! And that’s because we have direct access to the producers who have direct access to the contestants! And I promise you we don’t hold anything back. Rachel and I were very upfront with the Bachelor team from the get go that we want to share all the good behind the scenes secrets! @pilot_pete is going to be the very first guest on our first episode! I cannot wait for you guys to hear everything he has to say about what went down between him and Hannah. And yes, there is more to say about that infamous windmill!!! He had us cracking up about it! First episode comes out on Wednesday after the finale! Also go to my blog because I have sooooo much to say about tonight’s episode of the bachelorette and more info on the podcast! I hope you guys love it! www.AliManno.com #thebachelorette #thebachelorettefinale #BachelorHappyHour #podcast #bachelorpodcast

A post shared by Ali Manno (Fedotowsky) (@alifedotowsky) on

The Bachelorette #6 Ali Fedotowsky 'freaked out' after her husband Kevin Manno rushed their 14-month-old son Riley to urgent care Monday night due to an infection from a splinter in his toe.

'Essentially, Riley's toe had a splinter a few days ago,' the 34-year-old presenter explained via Insta-story.

Today - Kevin - Time - Splinter - Days

'And then today, Kevin noticed for the first time since he got the splinter, like, five days ago that his little pinky toe was totally swollen and redness was creeping up his leg.'

After the married couple of two years consulted with their on-call doctor and regular doctor, they decided the baby's infection looked bad enough to bring him in for treatment.

Hour - Ali - Captive - Media - Followers

An hour later, Ali apologized for panicking and gave her captive, combined 1.3M social media followers an update on little Riley.

'He's totally fine,' Fedotowsky said.

'He - Infection - Antibiotics - Doctor - Tomorrow

'He has an infection, so it’s good that we went. He's going to go on antibiotics and I'm going to take him to his regular doctor tomorrow morning. I think I just freaked out...I'm a panicked mother, but he's fine.'

The tough tyke had been smiling and laughing only hours earlier as his three-year-old sister Molly greeted him in his crib.

Home - Family - Co-host - Husband - Romance

The Home & Family co-host and her 36-year-old husband - who began their romance in 2013 - employ a part-time nanny to care for their two children 20 hours per...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!