Democrat Debates, Round 2 Feature Rigged Match-ups of Front-Runners

DB DAILY UPDATE | 7/30/2019 | Staff
tanikaki (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i2.wp.com/dbdailyupdate.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/democrat-clown-show.jpg?fit=926,442&ssl=1

I demand to be a billionaire! um, will that work too, Rashida? – Michigan Bigot Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib told Fake, er, Jake Tapper yesterday that the economy is not growing because of the policies of President Donald Trump, but because…wait for it…THE PEOPLE DEMANDED IT. I swear I don’t make this stuff up. Here’s a link to the video:

No, Rashida, that does not make sense. Not at all. Go away.

Hooboy - Round - Democrat - Debates - Place

Hooboy. Here we go again. – The second round of Democrat “debates” take place tonight and tomorrow night in Detroit, to be televised on the Democrat activist channel CNN. So, it’ll be a great night to binge “Fixer Upper” or catch up on all those episodes of “Last Man Standing” you’ve missed or maybe watch a baseball game, which is my plan.

I’m not sure which of CNN’s on-air hacks will serve as “moderators”, but does it really matter? Whichever Democrat activist hacks it turns out to be will assuredly pose only the most painless of softball questions to the various circus clowns on stage, and none of the clowns will make any effort to actually answer the question posed anyway. It would be a far more honest endeavor if CNN just gave each of circus clowns 10 minutes or so to recite their standard talking points, because that’s what they’re all going to do.

Question - Evenings - Also-rans - Points - Manner

The only real question over the next two evenings is whether any of the also-rans can recite their talking points in a manner that might allow them to have a break-out moment, like Kamala Harris had during her first debate at the expense of Creepy Uncle Joe. Harris got a big initial boost from that attack – which turned out to have been mostly false, but hey, she’s a Democrat, so that’s ok – temporarily moving her into...
(Excerpt) Read more at: DB DAILY UPDATE
Wake Up To Breaking News!