The $8 product homeowners are using to get pots, showers, sinks and taps sparkling again 

Mail Online | 7/27/2019 | Sophie Haslett For Daily Mail Australia
smnth28 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/28/01/16582804-0-image-a-24_1564274373883.jpg

Homeowners are heaping praise on an $8 'miracle' product as the secret to sparkling showers, baths, pots, pans, sinks and taps.

Bar Keepers Friend Cleanser & Polish Powder has long been used to remove soap scum from grubby shower screens, but now mums are saying the $8 product has other uses, too.

Edges - Saucepan - Bathroom - Brand - Homeowners

Whether it's getting rid of the burnt edges of a saucepan or making your bathroom or kitchen look brand new, homeowners have said they are thrilled with the budget cleaning item and have added it to their supermarket staples list.

Even PR maven Roxy Jacenko has got in on the act.

Home - Sydney - Roxy - FEMAIL - Power

Having recently moved home in Sydney, Roxy told FEMAIL she has been 'amazed' at the power of the 'miracle' product.

'I am super house proud now I'm in my own home,' Roxy said. 'BKF has been great at getting rid of stains, tarnish and marks.'

Roxy - Before-and-after - Pictures - Product - Uses

Roxy isn't the only one sharing before-and-after pictures of the product's uses.

Other mums have used it on their cook tops and sinks with great results.

Time - Bar - Keepers - Friend - Woman

'So this is my first time using Bar Keepers Friend,' one woman wrote on Facebook alongside two photos showing her ceramic cook top and sink before and after she'd cleaned them.

'I've been wanting to get it for a while and yesterday I finally remembered! It's absolutely brilliant!'

Mum - Product

The budget-conscious mum said while she thought the product was 'a little expensive' it was 'so...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do I know who I am?