Republican Danielle Stella, aiming to unseat Ilhan Omar, charged with felony

New York Post | 7/26/2019 | Staff
nallynally (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/07/daniella-stella-index.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1200

A Minnesota congressional candidate hoping to unseat Ilhan Omar with promises of being tough on crime faces felony shoplifting charges, according to a report.

Danielle Stella, a 31-year-old supporter of President Trump, was arrested twice this year in the thefts of 279 items worth more than $2,300 from a Target and $40 worth of goods from a grocery store, The Guardian reported.

Crimes - Country - Law - Special-education - Teacher

“I am not guilty of these crimes. In this country I am innocent until proven guilty and that is the law,” the special-education teacher told the news outlet.

“If I was guilty of crimes, I would never run for public office, putting myself in the public eye under a microscope to be attacked by all political sides,” added Stella, who this week described Minneapolis as “the crime capital of our country.”

Stella - Police - Remembers - Target - Items

Stella told police that she “remembers arriving at Target to purchase items but nothing else” due to post-traumatic stress disorder, and that she “normally she goes to Target with someone because...
(Excerpt) Read more at: New York Post
Wake Up To Breaking News!
He is faithful!