Carl Beech's ex-wife speaks out

Mail Online | 7/26/2019 | Rebecca Hardy for the Daily Mail
iceyyiceyy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/26/21/16551786-0-image-a-10_1564174195074.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/05/15/2247854672721432539/1024x576_MP4_2247854672721432539.mp4

Four years ago, Dawn Beech sat down to watch a BBC Panorama episode. It was a particularly explosive one about Operation Midland and allegations of a VIP paedophile ring that included, among others, former Prime Minister Edward Heath, former Home Secretary Leon Brittan, Lord Bramall and former MP Harvey Proctor.

Their accuser, known as Nick, was filmed in a shadowy silhouette to protect his identity. But there was one person they couldn’t hide Carl Beech’s identity from: Dawn, his ex-wife and mum of his teenage son.

Silhouette - Words - **** - People - Lord

‘As soon as I saw that silhouette I knew it was him,’ she says. ‘My exact words were: “What the ****?” I was gobsmacked. I didn’t know who these people were. Lord Bramall? Never heard of him. Harvey Proctor? Never heard of him. I thought: “What has this come from. He never said anything to me about this. Is he making it up?”

Later that week Dawn confronted Beech when she went to his home to pick up their son. ‘I said: “Can I ask you a weird question?”

Fast - Years - Dawn - Beech - Evidence

Fast forward four years, and Dawn Beech gave evidence against the monstrous fantasist to whom she’d been married. She had insisted on doing so from behind a screen.

‘He really frightens me,’ she says. ‘I knew it was the right thing to do to give evidence to help the jury make an informed decision about these horrific lies of his, but I couldn’t have done it if he was staring at me.

Weeks - Fortnight - Dawn - Courage - Testimony

Three weeks ago, a fortnight after Dawn summoned the courage to give the moving testimony at Newcastle Crown Court which helped convict her former husband, her teenage son collapsed at their home in Gloucester. ‘It frightened me to death. He lost colour to his face and started shaking,’ says Dawn, a likeable, articulate woman who works as a nurse...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!