Paulina Porizkova is praised on Instagram after sharing a body-positive post about her 'older neck'

Mail Online | 7/24/2019 | Shirley Donlon For Dailymail.com
nallynally (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/24/17/16453410-0-image-a-24_1563987063135.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/28/2260325248365248811/1024x576_MP4_2260325248365248811.mp4

Supermodel Paulina Porizkova has been praised for embracing her body and the ageing process after she shared a body-positive post on Instagram.

The 54-year-old Czech-born model, who has become known to share regular body-positive posts, took to Instagram on Tuesday, July 23, to discuss her neck, which she said she once used to 'hate'.

'Let - Talk - Necks - Necks - How

'Let's talk about necks. Older necks, specifically. How many of us hate our necks?' she began the heartfelt post, which has garnered a lot of praise from her followers.

'I hated mine until I saw this photo, published last year in Czech Elle. And here, I sort of love it,' she wrote, referring to the portrait shot she shared.

Photo - Shot - Model - Distance - Hair

The photo, a black and white shot, showed the model staring out into the distance with her hair tied back, exposing her neck and decolletage.

'The ropey parts, sharply defined and angular, suit me I think,' she wrote.

'I - Decisiveness - Neck - Way - Way

'I like the decisiveness of my neck. I look to be on my way somewhere, looking forward to it, being on my way.

'Like two sails in the wind. And no one can stop me. My neck leads the way,' she wrote, before adding several hashtags that read 'I don't hate my neck', 'sexy has no age limit' and 'moving on'.

Heartfelt - Post - Likes - Comments

Since she shared her heartfelt post, it has racked up almost 10,000 likes and over 600 comments.

Many have praised Paulina for being open about her body image struggles, while others have encouraged her to embrace her appearance.

User - Post - Neck - Post - Mine

One user commented on the post, writing: 'My neck I'm not liking but I love your post and maybe because of you I will begin to love mine too.'

Another wrote: 'Dear Paulina, you might not like parts of your body or how those parts age, but never your neck or your shoulders. Those...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
He is faithful!