A$AP Rocky's family speak of their anguish as rapper remains in a Swedish jail

Mail Online | 7/24/2019 | Andrew Court;Megan Sheets For Dailymail.com
HelloimMe (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/24/16/16446686-0-image-a-16_1563982069486.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/07/03/7460104914903714246/1024x576_MP4_7460104914903714246.mp4

The family of A$AP Rocky have spoken of their anguish as the rapper remains in a Swedish prison on assault charges following a brawl in Stockholm on June 30.

In an interview with CBS This Morning on Wednesday, Rocky's cousin, Nikita Rispers, revealed that she cried after learning of the news.

Rispers - Son - Dave - Rocky - Time

Rispers' own son Dave was with Rocky at the time of the street fight, and was arrested on July 3 alongside the musician and his friend Bladimir Corniel.

'I couldn't eat, I couldn't sleep,' Rispers told the news network.

Husband - David - Rispers - Morning - Program

Her husband, David Rispers, was also interviewed on the morning program, and insisted that the trio would have been acting in self-defense after they were harassed by a man who followed them through the city.

'I don't know what else you can do to allow someone to stop,' he said.

Men - Thursday - Prison - Prosecutors - Investigation

The men are expected to learn on Thursday whether or not they will be released from prison, as prosecutors conclude their investigation.

Despite their anguish Nikita and David Rispers say they're hopeful the trio will be cleared, and have thanked President Trump for his diplomatic efforts to ensure the group's release.

Something - It… - Rispers

'For him to actually hear what they were saying, and then doing something about it… that made me feel proud,' Rispers stated.

Last week, President Trump personally vouched' for Rocky during a call with Sweden's Prime Minister Stefan Löfven.

Löfven - Trump - Interest - Case

Löfven had previously acknowledged that Trump 'has a personal interest in the case' and said...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!