Logan Paul Thinks Brother Jake’s Relationship With Tana Mongeau Is Fake

ET Canada | 7/23/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://shawetcanada.files.wordpress.com/2019/05/gettyimages-1148012588.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=720&h=480&crop=1

Logan Paul isn’t sure what is happening with his brother’s relationship.

During a recent interview with Barstool Sports’ podcast, “KFC Radio“, the 24-year-old YouTube star admitted he’s unclear about what’s happening between his younger brother, Jake Paul, and his fiancee, Tana Mongeau. Jake, 22, and Tana, 21, announced their engagement last month after two months of dating.

Jake - Tana - Man - Logan - Podcast

“I don’t know what’s going on there [with Jake and Tana], man,” Logan said on the podcast.

As for how a fake relationship works, Logan explained that, while there’s no exchange of money, it’s still possible to monetize a relationship that’s not real.

Exchange - Money - Money - Split - Logan

“There’s no exchange [of money] but you can make money together. Like, say you make merch together, you probably split, like, 50/50 split,” Logan said. “I hope so. Like, what if my brother’s, like, doing 80/20 with Tana? Oh, Tana, no! Tana, don’t do it! Damn, he been doing 80/20. He’s been doing 80/20.”

Whether or not his brother’s relationship is real — Jake and Tana recently said they’ll tie the knot on July 28 — Logan said he’ll never participate in a fake relationship, though he did have the opportunity.

S**t - Bro… - No - Bro - Opportunity

“I don’t do that s**t, bro… No, I don’t do that, bro,” he said. “And I had an opportunity. Like, a big one, by the way. Like, I could have pounced in a relationship that would have, like, lit this s**t on fire.”

Logan also spoke about how learning how to care about his fans made him focus more on being authentic in his videos, something that he...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ET Canada
Wake Up To Breaking News!