Shocking video shows boy, six, being mauled by a pit bull in his driveway

Mail Online | 7/23/2019 | Luke Kenton For Dailymail.com
normanorma (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/23/22/16412900-0-image-a-39_1563916518695.jpg

A Texas teenager is being branded a hero after dramatic surveillance footage documented the moment he risked his life to save a six-year-old neighbor who was being mauled by a pit bull in his driveway.

Little Mason Lindeman and two other children were playing outside of his home in Conroe when suddenly an unattended pit bull approached the three children and knocked Mason to the ground.

Friends - Panic - Mason - Floor - Dog

With his two friends running off in a panic, Mason, six, was left helplessly pinned on the floor with the dog biting at his head, neck, and back, while also ferociously tugging at his shirt.

But a few doors down, Mason’s neighbor Grant Brown, 19, heard the little boy’s screams and instinctively sprinting to his aid.

Teenager - Shot - Camera - Dog - Pit

The teenager is seen busting into the shot of the camera, running towards the dog and frantically gesturing and shouting at the pit bull urging it away from the boy, appearing to attempt to make the dog attack him instead.

‘As soon as I noticed, I just ran over there without thinking, and I didn't know how but I knew I had to get the dog off of the boy,’ Grant told WTVM.

Pit - Bull - Teenager - Goading - Mason

The pit bull obliged to the teenager’s goading, allowing an injured Mason time to get up and run back inside to his mother.

Meanwhile, Grant was seen sprinting back towards his home with the frenzied hound hot on his heels.

Attempting to outmaneuver...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Homeschool or State Thought Police School, you choose.