Video shows uniformed NYPD cop harassed on subway by foul-mouthed rider

New York Post | 7/23/2019 | Staff
roxy2707 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/07/cops-subway-009.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1200

A subway rider was caught on video harassing a uniformed NYPD cop in front of amused straphangers and the officer’s own partner.

The 60-second clip shared Tuesday by the city’s largest police union shows a man who appears to be his late 20s or early 30s daring an officer to “put hands” on him, which would give the young punk “every right to defend himself.”

Cop

“Oh, you do?” the cop replied. “You think so?”

“Yeah, so put your hands on me,” the man continued before threatening to assault the cop. “I’ll f–k you up.”

Officer - Situation - Briefly - Head - Man

The officer, who could not be immediately identified, appeared to try to quell the situation, briefly shaking his head while telling the man to “do what you gotta do” as his partner stood nearby on the 4-train in the video shot earlier this week.

The bold thug kept publicly berating the cop.

Suck - D–k - Man - Step - Officer

“Suck my d–k,” the man said before taking a small step toward the officer, whose facial reaction was blocked by his partner’s shoulder.

At least two people can be heard on the clip laughing as the man chided the cop. The officer’s partner at one...
(Excerpt) Read more at: New York Post
Wake Up To Breaking News!