‘Light of My Life’ Trailer: Casey Affleck Directs A Father-Daughter Post-Apocalyptic Drama

The Playlist | 7/23/2019 | Ava Witonsky
Click For Photo: https://theplaylist.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/light-of-my-life-casey-affleck.jpg

Casey Affleck‘s long-anticipated feature, “Light of My Life” is finally here. The film is Affleck’s second as director and writer, his first being the 2010 hip-hop mockumentary “I’m Still Here.” But nearly a decade has passed since then, and it seems that “Light of My Life” is radically different, and decidedly more mature in its tone.

See for yourself in the synopsis:

Parent - Child - Journey - Outskirts - Society

Parent and child journey through the outskirts of society a decade after a pandemic has wiped out half the world’s population. As a father struggles to protect his child, their bond, and the character of humanity, is tested.

In the past few years, Affleck’s career has been more dormant than usual. The #MeToo era resurfaced old allegations against him during the making of “I’m Not There,” that was settled out of court, but they derailed him nonetheless. Affleck had a complicated time at that year’s Oscars, however, winning Best Actor...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Playlist
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sometimes I Wake Up Grumpy. Other Times I Let Her Sleep