All Letters About That Silent Effeminacy

Blog & Mablog | 7/23/2019 | Douglas Wilson
tiazanne (Posted by) Level 3

The effeminacy of silence. American history demonstrates that American society has always approximated the overall tone of the Christianity generally practiced at the time. The effeminacy of silence, therefore, only mirrors that of the current milquetoast Christianity, one exacerbated by the female block’s ability to significantly neuter the male block. I have pointed out to numerous Christian acquaintances over the years how the Church should be livid over the indifference to fornication, divorce, “mutual submission,” etc., only to be met with indifference, even hostility. I truly believe the best strategy at this point is asking God to provide 300 Gideonite men to correct our course.

Tom, thanks.

Observation - Questions

Great observation. A couple questions.

I know it is directed more to pastors and teachers. Do you have any suggestions or guidelines as to how the flock should engage? Particularly in terms of raising and/or responding to these issues on social media.

Characterization - Drag - Kids - Librarians - References

I don’t doubt your characterization of “. . .drag queens grooming the little kids, and the **** librarians who set it all up . . .” But I am curious whether you have any references or experiential knowledge (yours or other) regarding either the “**** librarians” or the “setting it up.” Or is it a stereotype of the “not-for-nothing-is-it-a-stereotype” kind? Again, I don’t doubt it. With my limited experience, I have seen no contradictions, but if I were to post this, I can be sure of some blow back. I’d want to point to something if I did share it.

David, here is enough indication to me that a deliberate play is being run.

Blog - Doug - Ontario - Work - Canada

Love the blog Doug! I am still kicking myself that I missed you when you were in Ontario. Keep up the great work! We are praying for you up here in Canada!

Wes, thank you.

Doug

Well, Doug, you’ve done it again. As I read this...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Blog & Mablog
Wake Up To Breaking News!