Bachelor In Paradise Season 6 trailer teases beach-filled drama

Mail Online | 7/23/2019 | Brian Gallagher For Dailymail.com
KHALED (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/23/05/16373148-0-image-a-42_1563856164729.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/07/16/3005595265748583787/1024x576_MP4_3005595265748583787.mp4

During Monday night's The Bachelorette Men Tell All special, host Chris Harrison debuted the first trailer for Bachelor in Paradise Season 6, debuting August 5.

The trailer begins with a few random shots of former The Bachelor and The Bachelorette contestants having some fun on the beach, while also teasing the first same-sex relationship in Bachelor Nation history.

Bachelor - Season - Star - Demi - Burnett

The Bachelor Season 24 star Demi Burnett is revealed to be smitten with another woman, but it isn't revealed who that woman is yet.

Halfway through the trailer, Demi proudly proclaims, 'I don't care who sees this, and is seen jumping on top of a woman in a red dress.

'I - Girl - Rest - Life - Burnett

'I know that I love this girl. I'm so happy that I found her and I can definitely picture being with her for the rest of my life,' Burnett says.

The female contestants that were part of the original cast also include Annaliese Puccini, Bibiana Julian,Caelynn Miller-Keyes, Hannah Godwin, Jane Averbukh, Katie Morton, Nicole Lopez-Alvar, Onyeka Ehie, Sydney Lotuaco and Tayshia Adams.

Contestants - Island - Season - Season - Demi

However, there are more contestants joining the island throughout the season, and it isn't known when during the season Demi meets this mystery woman.

Burnett also took to Twitter after the trailer dropped, proclaiming, 'Spoiler alert: I’m a queer queen' with the hashtag #BachelorInParadise.

Beginning - Trailer - Nicole - Lopez-Alvar - Phrase

The beginning of the trailer opens with Nicole Lopez-Alvar, who goes back to her 'catch phrase' stating, 'Ay papi you're making me hot.'

Annaliese Puccini from The Bachelor Season 22 says that she has never met anybody like The Bachelorete Season 15 star John Paul Jones, who's seen putting his hands up the backside of her swimsuit.

Jones

Jones is heard...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tyranny has such cute names, like Democrat, Republican, Congress, Senate...