‘Terminator: Dark Fate’ Tried to Soften Sarah Connor, Linda Hamilton Said **** No

/Film | 7/22/2019 | Chris Evangelista
Click For Photo: https://d13ezvd6yrslxm.cloudfront.net/wp/wp-content/images/Sarah-Connor-in-Terminator-Dark-Fate.jpg

Linda Hamilton hasn’t appeared in a Terminator film since 1992’s Terminator 2: Judgement Day. That’s about to change with this year’s Terminator: Dark Fate, which will see Hamilton once again play the ****-kicking Sarah Connor. Getting Hamilton back is a big deal, and certainly makes Dark Fate look more interesting than all the other lackluster Terminator sequels. It was a big deal to Hamilton as well, and she took it seriously – the actress recently revealed she flat-out refused to say certain lines in the script that were intended to soften her character.

What made Linda Hamilton come back to the Terminator franchise? A very detailed email from James Cameron. “He is very systematic like that — here are the pros, here are the cons,” Hamilton told THR regarding Cameron’s email. “We were both worried about letting the fans down. Pros: If it is good, then we will both be happy. And, if it’s bad, then we are gonna look like ****. There is also the shameless money grab. Then there was the life question: Do I really want to trade in my lovely, balanced life to descend into this madness again? But I am truly glad I did.”

Cameron - Part - Story - Terminator - Job

While Cameron played a part in shaping the story of the new Terminator, he’s not directing it – that’s job is in the hands of Tim Miller, with a script credited to David Goyer, Justin Rhodes, and Billy Ray. And according to Hamilton, there were some elements of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: /Film
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Speaking only as an infidel......
Tagged: