Donald Trump Downplays Imminent Threat of War with Iran

Breitbart | 7/22/2019 | Charlie Spiering
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/07/Donald-Trump-speaks-hands-meeting-Pakistani-Prime-Minister-Imran-Khan-Oval-Office-getty-640x335.jpg

President Donald Trump downplayed fears on Monday that he is preparing to go to war with Iran, despite ongoing conflicts in the region.

The president discussed Iran during a meeting at the White House with Prime Minister Imran Khan of Pakistan, taking questions from reporters from both countries for about 40 minutes.

Iran - Lot - Reports - Country - Problems

“I think Iran doesn’t know where they are. I’ve been watching and reading a lot of reports. They are a very mixed-up country,” he said. “They don’t know whether they are coming or going. They have problems economically. Their country is in turmoil.”

Trump noted that Iran faces mounting protests and high economic inflation as it continues to defy the United States following his withdrawal from the Iran deal. However, he downplayed reports that he is ready for war.

Wait

“Whatever it is, it is. I’m just going to sit back and wait,” he said. “We’ll see what happens.”

Trump said Iran employed many lies and propaganda in its media and repeated his claim that the United States shot down an Iranian drone last week, despite Iran’s denial.

Lot - Proof - Look

“There’s a lot of proof. It’s called ‘take a look at...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!