Kristen Bell Weighs In on Veronica Mars' Dark Twist, Warns: 'We Are the New Game of Thrones' (Watch Video)

TVLine | 7/22/2019 | Michael Ausiello
iceyy (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/07/cc19-veronica-mars-thumbnail-clean.jpg?w=1024

When the Veronica Mars cast bounded into TVLine’s San Diego Comic-Con suite over the weekend, I wasted no time calling out the dearly departed elephant in the room. And said elephant was braced for impact.

“Oh, God,” Jason Dohring sighed as I began to ask my first question, knowing full well that I was about to grill him and his co-stars about the death of his beloved alter ego, Logan Echolls, in the show’s Season 4 finale. After the actor reiterated much of what he shared with me in a phone interview we conducted earlier that week (read that Q&A here), the focus shifted to Kristen Bell‘s reaction to the heartbreaking death, which leaves her titular character a widower ahead of a possible Season 5.

Bell - Reaction - Twist

“I was taken aback,” Bell admitted to me about her initial reaction to the dark twist, before adding that she immediately worried about...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!