Taylor Swift Block Vote May Be In Jeopardy For Kamala Harris, Thanks To Scooter Braun Fundraiser

Deadline | 7/21/2019 | Staff
rubydrummer (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://pmcdeadline2.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/taylor-swift-e1563742190342.jpg?w=1024

Comments On Deadline Hollywood are monitored. So don't go off topic, don't impersonate anyone, and don't get your facts wrong.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Swifties - Feminist - Fighters - Gillibrand - Klobuchar

If the Swifties want a true feminist they should back real fighters like Gillibrand or Klobuchar. Harris is a dumbass who doesn’t deserve to be in the senate, let along any higher office.

TAYLOR SWIFT SHOULD RUN FOR PRESIDENT.

She could honestly win.

Does this mean the Katy Perry/Taylor Swift feud is back on?

Does - Taylor - Enemies - Imagination - Point

Does Taylor stay making enemies or is it my imagination? At some point, Taylor, you gotta ask, “Is it me? :/

It’s very much her. But she’s to dense to ever realize that.

Jimmy - Page - Block

Is there a Jimmy Page voting block?

How about voting based on issues that affect real Americans! The presidency shouldn’t be a popularity contest.

Matters - Jason - Dumber - Brain - Anyone

And this all matters? Why? I must agree with Jason, we are all dumber for reading this. My brain is exploding that anyone would base their vote on what those people in the picture think.

If all the presidential candidates avoided all of Taylor Swift’s enemies, they wouldn’t be able to raise very much money.

President - Trump

I’m still supporting President Trump!!!

We are all dumber for reading this article.

Day - Democracy - People - Decisions - Pop

It’s a really sad day for democracy when people are making political decisions based on what pop star a candidate was seen with. No wonder our society is collapsing.

What do you expect from a country that voted for a reality TV star with absolutely no scruples?

Kamala - Hollywood - Spenders - Candidacy - Agenda

Kamala needs those Hollywood big spenders to advance her candidacy. Her agenda flip flops so much her opinion on issues is not to be trusted IMO.

No sentient person votes for candidates based on what show biz people endorse them. If I vote for Harris, it’ll be because of her stand on the issues.

TS - Fans

All the TS fans...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Deadline
Wake Up To Breaking News!