Female Marine survives horrific lawn mower accident that sliced her neck open

Mail Online | 7/22/2019 | Chauncey Alcorn For Dailymail.com
Frost123 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/22/03/16327538-0-image-a-61_1563760923758.jpg

A South Dakota woman and Marine veteran is lucky to be alive less than two weeks after an improbable lawn mower accident slit her neck wide open.

Kendra Jensen, 28, of Bridgewater, South Dakota, shared photos of the gaping neck wound and resulting stitches she endured after the horrific incident occurred outside the home where she lives with her husband, Andy, and their two children.

Marine - Veteran - Reporters - Toys - Family

The four-year Marine veteran told reporters she was picking up toys on her family's back porch around 6.30pm on July 11 while her husband was using a riding mower to trim their grass.

Suddenly the mower's blades kicked up an unknown object and launched it at Kendra, who was standing 30-40 feet away, according to KSFY.

'I - Rock - Something - Neck - Kendra

'I thought that I got hit by a rock. It felt like something, like, hit me and then fell off me. I didn't know that my neck had been sliced open,' Kendra told the local news station.

'I immediately was just like "that hurt," and so I grabbed my neck. That's when I realized I was bleeding and it was wet. That's when I freaked out.'

Wife - Cries - Help - Andy - Jensen

After hearing his wife's cries for help, Andy Jensen retrieved a trauma bag from the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Drove my Ford to the fjord, but the fjord was dry. . .