Fear the Walking Dead Midseason Finale Recap: Death Becomes Her?

TVLine | 7/21/2019 | Charlie Mason
Click For Photo: https://pmctvline2.files.wordpress.com/2019/07/fear-the-walking-dead-season-5-episode-8-alycia-debnam-carey.png?w=619

Fear TWD Cast Talks Alicia's Fate, Morgan's Romantic Prospects and… Wedding Bells for June and John?

Warning: The following contains spoilers for the midseason finale of Fear the Walking Dead.

NUCLEAR - PLANT - IS - MELTING - DOWN

‘A NUCLEAR PLANT IS MELTING DOWN, BUT I DID JUST HAVE A HOT SHOWER, SO THERE IS THAT’ | As “Is Anybody Out There?” began, Logan was chagrined to learn from his people that they had been unable to locate a certain something that we wouldn’t find out until the end of the hour was Clayton’s journal. Of course, the gang couldn’t have cared less about Polar Bear’s altruistic plans, they merely wanted to know the location of the spot at which he was producing gasoline (an especially hot commodity, what with so much going bad in the years following the apocalypse). Meanwhile, Alicia showered off those nuclear guts and scoffed at Grace’s assurance that she’d be fine. Well, “you don’t know that you won’t be,” Grace argued. Well, OK, then!

At the truck stop, June told Dylan that, despite all the bad that they had seen, she still believed in good — so yeah, she believed that John would make it to the plane in time to take off with them. And right on cue, he and Dwight found a working SUV that could speed them to the group’s makeshift airport. Elsewhere, Sarah arrived at the mill just in time to catch Logan leaving and ask this unlikeliest of allies for help lighting up the runway. Pass, he predictably said. “Not how I operate.” In response, she told him how much she regretted having stolen Clayton’s rig and warned that if “you walk away from this, from helping people who really need it, you’ll spend the rest of your miserable life trying to make up for it, believe you me.” Again, pass....
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVLine
Wake Up To Breaking News!