Search For Missing Teen Leads to Discovery of 'Mass Grave' Beneath The Vatican

Neon Nettle | 7/21/2019 | Staff
trainman (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://neonnettle.com/news/images/bones-vatican-283.jpg

'Thousands' of bones were discovered below the Vatican on Saturday as investigators attempt to solve the mystery of a 15-year-old girl who disappeared 36 years ago.

Emanuela Orlandi's family's representatives, who have been searching for the girl since 1983, were present at the Vatican when the containers holding the bones were unsealed.

Emanuela - Sister - Federica - Family - Lawyer

Emanuela's sister, Federica, represented her family with their lawyer, Laura Sgro, and forensic expert, Giorgio Portera.

The family stayed at the Vatican site for six hours.

Experience - Sister - Bones - Results - Frederica

"Obviously it’s an emotional experience because I think my sister's bones could be there, but I won’t think about it until we have the results,” Frederica Orlandi said.

The investigators were led to the discovery of containers of bones in a mass grave under a stone slab underneath the college.

Authorities - Tombs - Princesses - Tip - Emanuela

Authorities pried open the tombs to two 19th German princesses following an anonymous tip to look for Emanuela’s remains under the statue of an angel pointing to a grave inside the Vatican walls.

But no remains where found.

Officials - Work - Cemetery - College - 1960s

Vatican officials later realized that structural work had been carried out on the cemetery and the neighboring college in the 1960s and 1970s, which may have resulted in the bones being moved.

The investigators were led to the discovery of containers of bones in a mass grave under a stone slab underneath the college.

Emanuela - Brother - Pietro - ABC - News

Emanuela's brother, Pietro, told ABC News that officials had dug up...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Neon Nettle
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Why do democrats never have to face the reality of what's on the ground, like 2000 years of marriage.