Jim Harbaugh Plans To Play Michigan Quarterbacks Shea Patterson And Dylan McCaffrey ‘In Every Game’

The Daily Caller | 7/21/2019 | Staff
finter (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Jim_Harbaugh-e1558612625996.jpg

View this post on Instagram

🐺

A post shared by Dylan McCaffrey (@dcaf20) on

Michigan football coach Jim Harbaugh plans to play quarterbacks Shea Patterson and Dylan McCaffrey this upcoming season.

Patterson is one of the best quarterbacks in America and was dominant at times last season. Yet, McCaffrey will be on the field getting snaps this season after only throwing for 126 yards last season.

Harbaugh - Media - Day - Friday - Patterson

Harbaugh said the following during Big 10 media day Friday when discussing Patterson and McCaffrey, according to the Detroit Free Press:

Yeah, I do (see games where they’ll both play). Where it stands right now, and that could change later or not, is I see them both playing. Where it stands right now, I see it as maybe redefining what a starter is…. I’m really not talking about playing them both at the same time (on a play), when I say both in games it’d be they’re both playing quarterback during the same game. And in the way it stands now, in every game.

Way - Sense - Michigan - McCaffrey - Program

The only way this makes sense is if Michigan is really worried about McCaffrey transferring out of the program. He was a major recruit coming out of high school in 2017 and hasn’t really seen...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I find it extremely funny when people keep voting and expecting the government to change!