WAYNE ALLYN ROOT: JEWS AND BLACKS FOR TRUMP

The Gateway Pundit | 7/20/2019 | Staff
yana.booyana.boo (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/wp-content/uploads/IMG_5989-1200x630.jpg

My last column was about “BLEXIT” and “JEXIT.” Those are the two movements by Candace Owens and myself to get blacks and Jews to leave the Democrat Party and support President Trump.

This is “Blacks and Jews for Trump- Part Duex.”

Thursday - Night - Host - Master - Ceremonies

Thursday night I was honored to serve as host and Master of Ceremonies for “An Evening with Candace Owens” in Las Vegas. It was an honor to introduce the creator of “BLEXIT.” It was wild to have BLEXIT and JEXIT on stage at the same time.

And afterwards what a surprise. Las Vegas GOP Councilman Stavros Anthony jumped on stage to announce two proclamations declaring July 18th “Wayne Root Day” and “Candace Owens Day” in the city of Las Vegas.

Don - King - America

As Don King would say, “Only in America!”

Meanwhile, last week was another great week for President Trump. That must be why the Trump-hating national media has turned a common sense (but controversial) Sunday tweet by Trump into the biggest news headline in America.

Achievements - Trump - Week - Tweet - Context

Because the achievements of Trump were so fantastic in the past week, they had to once again use a tweet to try to destroy him by taking it out of context, exaggerating and purposely misinterpreting the meaning, then calling him a”racist.”

What a surprise. YAWN. Same playbook. Another day. Another epic fail.

Word - Trump - Accomplishments - Mainstream - News

But I’m betting you’ve never heard a word about these Trump accomplishments in the mainstream news:

the S&P 500 broke 3,000 for the first time in history.

*Food - Stamp - Participation - Years - Obama

*Food stamp participation is the lowest in 10 years (since before Obama became president).

*Border apprehensions reached the lowest level since March. Why? Because President Trump won his battle with Mexico. Mexican military troops are protecting the border. Mexico also agreed to keep the asylum seekers on their side of the border while their cases are...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Gateway Pundit
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Government, where everything works great, until something has to work.