MSNBC Unhinged: ‘Nazi’ Trump Supporters Engage in ‘Ethnic Cleansing Politically’

NewsBusters | 7/19/2019 | Staff
jster97 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.newsbusters.org/images/morning_joe_-_mj_duetsch_-_06_00_08_am.jpg

If there was an award for most Trump-deranged pundit on cable television, Donny Deutsch would be the frontrunner. In the wake of the President’s attacks on the so-called “squad” and the “send her back” chants at Trump’s rally in Greenville, North Carolina in reference to Congresswoman Ilhan Omar, Deutsch has completely melted down, decrying on Colbert’s The Late Show Tuesday night that we are living in the “most frightening time this country has ever faced.”

On Friday’s edition of MSNBC’s Morning Joe, Deutsch delivered an unhinged rant that would make Nicholas Cage proud. He claimed that the parallels between Trump’s America and Nazi Germany are “stunning” and that voting for Trump is equivalent to “watching on the subway five white nationalists berate an African-American woman saying, ‘Go back to where you came from,’ and then you hid and you put your head down” (click “expand”):

Joe - Point - Message - Voters - Word

Joe, to that point, I have message to those voters -- but you know, you mentioned the word fascist and Nuremberg. I want to send our audience to two articles: one by Tom Steyer in The New York Times, June 14, "How did the Nazis gain power in Germany?," and one by Waitman Wade Beorn in the Washington Post, “It’s Not Wrong to Compare Trump’s America to the Holocaust.” And I want people to go back and look at Nazi Germany in the early '30s because the parallels are stunning, stunning -- and, "Oh, it can't happen here, it can't happen here." It can happen here. And I want to challenge people -- I did this the other day. I want to challenge people of means, I'm not talking about people who need a job and believe Trump is going to get it for them. If vote for Trump, you can no longer now say, "Well, he's...
(Excerpt) Read more at: NewsBusters
Wake Up To Breaking News!