Trump Working to Free Rapper from Detention in Sweden ... ASAP

CNS News | 7/19/2019 | Staff
Sugar12 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cdn.cnsnews.com/asap.jpg

(CNSNews.com) – President Donald Trump said Friday that he is working to free rapper A$SAP Rocky, who is being detained in Sweden while authorities there complete their investigation into an alleged assault that took place in June.

According to reports, the rapper and his entourage got into a street fight with two men who were following them.

AP - Rocky - Videos - Instagram - Men

A$AP Rocky posted videos on Instagram showing two men following him and his entourage. One of the men is seen hitting his security guard in the face with his headphones after ignoring requests from the rapper to stop following them, CNN reported.

“A$AP Rocky is a situation in Sweden. Sweden’s a great country. They’re friends of mine - the leadership, and we are going to be calling. We’ll be talking to them,” Trump told reporters in the Oval Office when asked for an update on the rapper’s situation.

Members - African-American - Community - Friends - Mine

“We’ve already started, and many, many members of the African-American community have called me – friends of mine and said, could you help, so I personally don’t know A$AP Rocky, but I can tell you that he has tremendous support from the African-American community in this country. And when I say African-American, I think I can really say from everybody in this country, because we’re all one,” he said.

The president said while many people asked him to intervene on the rapper’s behalf, it was the first lady, Melania, who brought it to his attention.

People - A - AP - Rocky - One

“I have been called by so many people asking me to help A$AP Rocky. Actually the one who knew about A$AP Rocky was our first lady, right? She was telling me about, can you help A$AP Rocky? You want to give a little statement on that?” Trump asked.

“Well we’re working with State Department, and we hope...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNS News
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Merry Christmas! It's not just for December any longer!