Click For Photo: https://akns-images.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/201969/rs_600x600-190709193501-600-beyonce-blue-ivy-lion-king-premiere-me-7919.jpg?fit=around%7C600:467&crop=600:467;center,top&output-quality=90
16. "Come Home" (Nala interlude) - Beyoncé: Her character makes a plea to Simba.
17. "Keys to the Kingdom" - Tiwa Savage & Mr. Eazi: Sample lyrics inspired by Simba's plight: "Here some things you have to know / It go hard from have to grow / When you feel you've had enough / You gotta breathe / Just remember who you are / You forget, look to the stars / Even the strong, yeah, the weak / But you're the key, you're the key."
Me - Rafiki - Interlude - John - Kani
18. "Follow Me" (Rafiki interlude) - John Kani: A lost Simba seeks answers. "The question is who are you?" he is asked.
19. "Already" - Beyoncé, Shatta Wale and Major Lazer: Everyone should be able to rule over their own life. Sample lyrics: "Be your own king / Make nobody come rule your world / Long live the king, you a king, you know it / Top everything, everything, you know it / Show them the way, you know it You know it, you know it."
Remember - Mufasa - Interlude - James - Earl
20. "Remember" (Mufasa interlude) - James Earl Jones: The spirit of Mufasa tells Simba the classic line, "Remember who you are."
21. "Otherside" - Beyoncé: The spiritual song contains the Yoruba lyrics, "Sokale sokale / Solake wa / Wa o wa o / Wa wonu okan mi lo Oluwa," which means, "Come down, come down / Come down here / Come here / Come enter my heart O Lord," according to Genius.
War - Nala - Interlude - Beyoncé - Nala
22. "War" (Nala interlude) - Beyoncé: Nala leads the pack to stand up against Scar, saying, "If you wanna get him, you have to get through us."
23. "My Power" - Tierra Whack, Beyoncé and Moonchild Sanelly featuring Nija: The song also contains the lyrics; "Woza...
Wake Up To Breaking News!