The real reason why Trump distanced himself from 'Send her back' chants?

www.americanthinker.com | 7/19/2019 | Staff
superdudea (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.americanthinker.com/images/bucket/2019-07/214890.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qa3NOB4uD18

KARL: "Mr. President, if I may, when your supporters last night were chanting 'Send her back,' why didn't you stop them? Why didn't you ask them to stop saying that?"

TRUMP: "Well, number one, I think I did. I started speaking very quickly. It really was a — I disagree with it, by the way. But it was quite a chant. And I felt a little bit badly about it, but I will say this: I did, and I started speaking very quickly. But it started up rather fast, as you probably noticed."

KARL - Supporters

KARL: "You'll tell your supporters never to say it again?"

TRUMP: "Well, I would say that. I was not happy with it. I didn't agree with it. But again, I didn't say — I didn't say that, they did. But I disagree with it."

KARL - Week

KARL: "But they were echoing what you said the first week, basically, that they should go back."

TRUMP: "Well, I don't think, if you examine it, I don't think you'll find that. But I disagree with it. Anybody else?"

Media - Repudiation - Nobody - Verdict - Louder

...the media pounced and declared a repudiation. Nobody blared the verdict louder than Drudge in a headline that stayed up most of yesterday and all night.

But is that the real story? I am very skeptical that any distance is developing between Trump and his supporters.

Evidence - Media - Rep - Ilhan - Omar

Instead, I am putting two and two together. There is mounting evidence that has been shunned by the media that Rep. Ilhan Omar has committed tax and immigration fraud. Our friend at Powerline, Scott Johnson, has taken the lead in developing the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.americanthinker.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!