Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Cast Gets Super Emotional Over Final Season Announcement at Comic-Con

TVGuide.com | 7/18/2019 | Lindsay MacDonald
Caris (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cimg.tvgcdn.net/i/r/2019/07/18/f7d1f112-0bbd-4871-b7fd-ee3f55606dfc/thumbnail/1300x867/9c5498bde7da08fcda4cc31c3ed06609/190718-iain-de-caestecker-elizabeth-henstridge-agents-of-shield.jpg

If you're still huddled in a corner crying over the news that Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is ending, don't worry, you're not the only one taking the news hard.

Just hours after Marvel TV and ABC announced that the series will end after Season 7, the cast of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. took the stage in Hall H at the San Diego Convention Center for their Comic-Con panel. Naturally, the first topic addressed was the news that the end was in sight for all our favorite characters, be they alien, inhuman, LMD, or other.

Panel - Series - Clips - Cast - Comments

The panel consisted of a series of season-recap clips followed by cast comments about filming each fight, death, and major twist.

"Season 1 is a magical place," said Clark Gregg, who opened the panel after the Season 1 recap. "This has been such an incredible journey that only happened because when I stepped on this stage with the cast of The Avengers in 2010 I think, not long after that, I was dead. And this really nice guy I'd just met in the green room [Joss Whedon] called me a little later and said, 'We think you might not be so dead.' And he passed the show on to his brilliant brother [Jed Whedon] and sister-in-law, Maurissa Tancharoen-Whedon, and they have taken us on this incredible ride that's changed our lives."

Panel - Entirety - Hall - H - Ward

The panel pretty much turned into a nostalgia-fest from there, with the entirety of Hall H cheering for Ward's (Brett Dalton) death, sighing at FitzSimmons' wedding, and gasping at...
(Excerpt) Read more at: TVGuide.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!