Khloé Kardashian Defends Ex-Tristan Thompson Over Comment About Daughter

The Daily Caller | 7/18/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Khloe_Kardashian-1-e1556544943118.jpg

View this post on Instagram

Amen. #CommentsByCelebs

A post shared by Comments By Celebs (@commentsbycelebs) on

Khloé Kardashian made it clear on social media that she has no time to hate her ex-Tristan Thompson during a comment about their daughter.

“Why would I ever hate anyone who helped create such an angel?” the 35-year-old reality star commented following a post about how much her one-year-old daughter, True, looks like her father, Cleveland Cavalier’s player Thompson. “People make mistakes but I won’t hurt my own healing by holding on to hate,” she continued, per a Cosmopolitan magazine piece published Thursday.

Baby - Securing - Money - Individual - Sweet

“I’m too busy raising my beautiful baby and securing that [money] to hate any individual,” she added. “Sweet True has always looked like her daddy. She’s beautiful!!”

It comes following a post that reads, “I know Khloé [Kardashian] hates Tristan but Baby True starting to look just like him.”

Kardashian - NBA - Player - Boyfriend - Year

Kardashian called it quits with her NBA player boyfriend earlier this year after news broke that he had allegedly cheated on her again, this time with longtime family friend — and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Trump - Just saying what the rest won't