Kathy Griffin Questions Anderson Cooper’s Relationship With Late Mother Gloria Vanderbilt: I ‘Knew Her Better’

ET Canada | 7/17/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://shawetcanada.files.wordpress.com/2019/07/shutterstock_editorial_10317596h_huge.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=720&h=480&crop=1

It seems that the bad blood still runs deep between Kathy Griffin and former pal Anderson Cooper.

While promoting her upcoming comedy-documentary, Kathy Griffin: A **** of a Story, in an interview with “AM to DM” on Wednesday, the outspoken stand-up star addressed the recent death of Cooper’s mother, famed socialite heiress Gloria Vanderbilt, going so far as to assert her bond with the iconic high society figure may have been stronger than what the CNN anchor had with his late mom.

Love - Anderson - Mom - Gloria - Vanderbilt

“I was really in love with Anderson’s mom, the great Gloria Vanderbilt. She let me call her Glo-Vandy,” the comic recalled, noting that she still hears Vanderbilt’s voice in her head to this day. “She gave me so many life lessons when we would chat, and I actually kind of knew her better than Anderson in a way.”

When asked if Cooper had reached out to her following Vanderbilt’s death — or their high-profile falling out back in May 2017, when Griffin became the target of a massive public backlash after posing for a photo in which she appeared to be holding the decapitated head of President Donald Trump — the 58-year-old TV personality said, “No, Anderson’s not really wired that way.”

CNN - Jeff - Zucker - Kind - Cut

“He and [CNN exec] Jeff Zucker are kind of cut from the same cloth, and I’ve [also] known Jeff for a long...
(Excerpt) Read more at: ET Canada
Wake Up To Breaking News!
With God all things are possible, but not probable.