Pervert policeman, 33, jailed for four years

Mail Online | 7/17/2019 | Darren Boyle for MailOnline
entengo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/07/17/23/16185018-0-image-a-32_1563402998888.jpg

A pervert policeman who shared images of police cadets as young as 12 on paedophile websites has been jailed for more than four years.

Christopher Dunn, 33, of Swinton, Greater Manchester digitally manipulated photographs, including images of his colleagues' children and shared them on paedophile websites.

Paedophiles - Appreciation - Work - Manchester - Crown

He encouraged other paedophiles to show their appreciation for his work, Manchester Crown Court heard.

Dunn, who is a computer graduate, joined Greater Manchester Police full time in January 2014, having previously served as a special constable.

Officers - Indecent - Images - Children - Desktop

Officers found more than 100,000 indecent images of children on his desktop computer, together with evidence of more than 100 highly organised folders including 'sorting school girls', 'cadets', 'cops' and the individual names of particular victims whose photographs he had harvested from social networking sites without their knowledge.

Such was the complete absence of suspicion, he received a divisional commander's commendation for good service in October 2016 and a divisional commander's 'good work minute' for dedication to his role as police cadet leader in August 2017.

September - Matter - Expert - Team - GMP

In September 2017, he was allocated as a 'subject matter expert' to a team tasked with setting up the new GMP force-wide computer system.

His double life came to an end when officers attended his home in February and arrested him after an investigation was launched when he uploaded an indecent image to a messenger service in October 2018.

Arrest - Dunn - Paedophiles - Children

Following his arrest, Dunn said: 'I'm not like one of those paedophiles who touch children. They make me sick.

'My life is effectively over. I want to talk to show that I am not one of them.'

Dunn - Hearing - Counts - Images - Children

Dunn pleaded guilty at an earlier hearing to three counts of making indecent images of children, three counts of possessing indecent images of children, two counts of distributing indecent images of children and two counts of misconduct in a public...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: