Rand Paul: Ilhan Omar Deserves 'Rebuke' for Saying America is 'a Rotten Country'

Neon Nettle | 7/17/2019 | Staff
Alenaaa (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://neonnettle.com/news/images/rand-paul-ilhan-omar-rebuke-america-rotten-country-117719.jpg

Rand Paul: Ilhan Omar Deserves 'Rebuke' for Saying America is 'a Rotten Country'

Senator blasts radical Democrat for 'bitterness and anger toward the country'

Sen - Rand - Paul - R-KY - Democrat

Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) has blasted controversial Democrat Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), saying she deserves to be rebuked for her ongoing criticism of the United States and the American people.

Senator Paul has joined the widespread condemnation of Somalia-born lawmaker Omar, describing her as "unappreciative" of the United States, which took her and her family in as refugees in 1992.

Paul - Kentucky - Republican - Minnesota - Congresswoman

Paul, a Kentucky Republican, says he is “dumbfounded” by the Minnesota congresswoman’s “angry story.”

Speaking during an interview with Wave 3 News, Paul said Rep. Omar “has this bitterness and anger toward the country.

Rebuke - Country

“I think she does deserve a rebuke over trying to say we have a rotten country.”

In support of President Donald Trump's criticisms of the Mogadishu-born freshman lawmaker, Paul said:

Sort - Country

“I’m sort of dumbfounded how unappreciative she is of our country.”

According to the Washington Examiner, Paul, both an ally and sometime critic of Trump, added; “She says this is terrible, a place without justice and all this.

Congresswoman

"She’s a congresswoman.

"She got here as a refugee 20 years ago.

Congress

"She’s elected to Congress.

"I can’t imagine a better country that elected her to congress and she badmouths our country.”

Trump - Controversy - Weekend - Omar

Trump stirred up controversy over the weekend when he tweet-attacked Omar and three...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Neon Nettle
Wake Up To Breaking News!