Gillibrand plays to two dozen in Iowa backyard

The American Mirror | 7/17/2019 | Staff
loranseen (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: http://www.theamericanmirror.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/gillibrandinIowabackyard-1024x690.png

Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand recently drew about two dozen to someone’s back yard in Iowa, where she touted her career promoting Democrats and promises to cater to illegal immigrants.

Gillibrand stressed her credentials as a party insider with the ability to raise funds to help all Democrats to the small group who sat in folding camp chairs and milled about Monday evening.

Part - Party - Everyone - Party - Part

“I am part of the party. I will help everyone in our party. I will make sure they get re-elected. I will make sure they can be part of my cabinet if they want to be,” Gillibrand said.

“I’m only doing this because I was greatly concerned that no Democrat that was considering running would actually know how to bring this country back to together again. That’s why I’m literally running, because I was so concerned that the people who would likely be our frontrunners, number one, would not bring the party back together and more than that would not bring the country back together,” she said, soliciting a single awkward clap.

Woman - Wife - Told - Gillibrand - Treatment

One woman, who described herself as a wife of an immigrant told Gillibrand she was “appalled” by treatment of folks who cross into the country illegally, asked the junior senator from New York whether she’d do away with Immigration and Customs Enforcement detainers if elected.

Gillibrand, who has campaigned on abolishing ICE, said she would, then laid out how she plans to reward those who broke the law to enter the country illegally with full-blown citizenship.

Immigration - Reform - Pathway - Path - Immigrants

“I would support comprehensive immigration reform with a pathway to citizenship, and for what that looks like is a 10-year path where immigrants who want to seek citizenship will pay into taxes, pay into Social Security and healthcare, pay all local property taxes and if you buy into our system of Social Security over 10 years and...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The American Mirror
Wake Up To Breaking News!