Caller: Betsy Ross T-Shirt Sales Are the Only Polls We Need

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 7/17/2019 | keith doherty
fofo (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/APP-071119-Betsy-Ross-Shirt-RUSH.jpg

RUSH: Syracuse, New York. Kathy, great to have you. You’re up first today. Hello.

CALLER: Hello there!

RUSH - Thank

RUSH: Thank you.

CALLER: Good to talk to you.

RUSH - Thank

RUSH: Thank you very much.

CALLER: What I’m calling about is these polls that we laugh at every time my husband and I hear them. To me, the polls are the shirts that you sell, are the rallies that people go to. Every time I see a poll, it’s usually a thousand people, and how many of those are Democrats? How many of those are independents? How many of those are Republicans? I laugh. If anybody wanted to know about President Trump, all they had to is read The Art of the Deal, which I did. It’s an excellent book if you really want to know him.

RUSH - Data - Republicans - Thing - Polling

RUSH: Well, as far as polling data’s concerned, you’re right. They always undersample Republicans. The interesting thing here is that there isn’t any polling after Trump’s tweets about these four whack jobs. There is no polling, other than the Reuters poll that shows Trump gaining popularity by five points with Republicans. There isn’t any polling. That must mean, it has to be the Drive-Bys are not… They’re not at all pleased with what their polls are showing them, so they are suppressing them.

CALLER: And the people who stand in the rain for hours on end the night before the election? I’ll never forget that.

RUSH - Candidates - Popularity - Size - Campaign

RUSH: “Well, you can’t judge a political candidates’ popularity by crowd size,” they told us that out throughout the 2016 campaign. “You can’t do that! That doesn’t mean anything.”

CALLER: (chuckles) It...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: