Rashida Tlaib: Trump ‘Hates Our Country’

Breitbart | 7/17/2019 | Tony Lee
Firefang (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/05/Rashida-Tlaib-Getty-640x335.jpg

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) on Monday evening accused President Donald Trump of hating America and using “racist” tweets to distract voters from his “lawless presidency.”

“I think he’s the one who hates our country because I’m an American just like anyone else, and I can tell you this is a failed presidency,” Tlaib told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer when asked why she was one of the lawmakers Trump singled out as someone who is disloyal and hates America. “And He knows it. He has a failed border policy where right now there are children dying in our care.”

Weekend - Trump - Squad—Reps - Alexandria - Ocasio-Cortez

Over the weekend, Trump said The Squad—Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY), Rashida Tlaib (D-MI), Ilhan Omar (D-MN), and Ayanna Pressley (D-MA)— should “go back” and “help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came.”

Ocasio-Cortez (New York), Tlaib (Detroit), and Pressley (Cincinnati) were born in the United States.

Democrat - Congresswomen - Countries - Governments - Catastrophe

“So interesting to see ‘Progressive’ Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly… and viciously telling the people of...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Satan's greatest desire is to convince the world he doesn't exist, and he has quite nearly succeeded.