“Intersectionality” has become “a toxic mixture of racial and identity politics where anti-Zionism is the unifying feature”

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion | 7/15/2019 | William A. Jacobson
Micaella (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/William-Jacobson-DOJ-Summit-on-Combatting-Anti-Semitism-e1563322364644.jpg

On July 15, 2019, I spoke at the Department of Justice Summit on Combatting Anti-Semitism, on a panel regarding Anti-Semitism on Campus. My presentation was on “Intersectionality.”

Attorney General William Barr, in his opening statement to the Summit, specifically noted the importance of intersectional anti-Semitism:

Panel - Problem - Anti-Semitism - Campus - College

Another panel will focus on the problem of anti-Semitism on campus. On college campuses today, Jewish students who support Israel are frequently targeted for harassment, Jewish student organizations are marginalized, and progressive Jewish students are told they must denounce their beliefs and their heritage in order be part of “intersectional” causes. We must ensure – for the future of our country and our society – that college campuses remain open to ideological diversity and respectful of people of all faiths.” (Transcription via RCP).

Here is the video of my presentation:

Video - Audio - Panel - Presentation - Question

If video does not play, you can listen to the audio here. The full panel presentation, including Question and Answer, is here.

Here is full transcription of my presentation:

Thank - Name - William - Jacobson

Thank you. My name is William Jacobson.

I’m going to discuss today intersectionality. It’s a word that Attorney General Barr mentioned in his introduction this morning and it is a very hot topic on campuses.

Justification - Isolation - Students - Campus - Zionist

I’m going to discuss how it was originally formulated, how it has developed into the intellectual justification for the isolation of Jewish students on campus and Zionist Jews in the progressive movement.

I only have a short time today, so there’s a limited amount of detail that I can go into, but I’ll also hope to bring to this presentation my experiences interacting with students both on my campus and many other campuses.

Speeches - Presentations - Takeaway - Presentation - Presentations

You’ve heard two very excellent speeches so far, presentations so far. And the big takeaway that you need from this presentation and the other presentations is the isolation of Jewish students on campus. Because that is the goal,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion
Wake Up To Breaking News!