Caller Wants to Nominate a “Normal” Republican Instead of Trump

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 7/16/2019 | George Prayias
SweetStuff33 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/APP-012119-EIB-Callers-MALE.jpg

RUSH: Let’s grab Douglas on line 4, San Diego. Douglas, it’s great to have you on the EIB Network, sir. Hello.

RUSH: You’re not a nobody because you’re appearing on this program.

RUSH - Douglas - EIB - Network - Bonds

RUSH: You are Douglas on the EIB Network. You have escaped the bonds of Nobodyness.

RUSH: Yes.

RUSH - Okay

RUSH: Okay. You think we can do better. Who can we do better with?

CALLER: I’m sorry?

RUSH - Trump - Republicans - Trump - Mind

RUSH: You said that we can do better than Trump, “Republicans can do better than Trump,” and so I’m asking: Who do you have in mind?

CALLER: (unintelligible) …Trump Derangement Syndrome, and that will allow any normal Republican to get elected in 2020. Republicans can nominate a young, potentially two-term president, one that believes in fiscal conservatism. We’re gonna have… In 2019, there’s gonna be a $1 trillion deficit. Trump doesn’t really care about that. He’s not really a fiscal conservative. We have to acknowledge that Trump has been cruelly used.

RUSH - Nobody - Anymore - Talk - Concern

RUSH: Nobody is a fiscal conservative anymore. All this talk about concern for the deficit and the budget has been bogus for as long as it’s been around.

CALLER: That’s a difficult one. That’s a difficult one. And you’re right, that is true, that Republicans in Congress love spending taxpayer money almost as much as Democrats do. But it’s not just fiscal conservatism. You can get other characteristics. And the point is, you need to acknowledge that what has happened to Trump would try lesser men. It’s not fair, but that doesn’t mean that we owe him a reelection.

RUSH - Look - Time - To… - Quote-unquote

RUSH: I understand it. Look, I want to move forward. Time is limited here; so I want to… So you think any, quote-unquote, “normal” Republican could win now because the Democrats have gone so wacko left extreme. So the thing we should do is find a normal Republican to win, and they can win...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tagged: