Christian contestant breaks silence on sin and sex in Twitter spat with 'Bachelorette' star

www.christianpost.com | 7/16/2019 | Staff
amyc9948 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.christianpost.com/files/original/thumbnail/23/20/232085.png

Facebook Twitter Email Print Menu Comment

This season of “The Bachelorette” with Hannah Brown featured polarizing Christian contestant Luke Parker, known as Luke P, and after he was sent home on Monday’s episode following his comments on sex, he and the bachelorette continued their disagreement on social media.

ABC - Episode - Season - Luke - P

ABC aired the episode it teased all season which featured Luke P telling Hannah B what he thinks about sex and her response is now being considered the “most explosive” moment of the season.

In the “fantasy suites” episode of season 15 of “The Bachelorette,” Luke P tells Hannah B, whom he expressed his love for, that he wants a wife that believes what he believes when it comes to sex, which is found in Hebrews 13:4.

Sex - Marriage - Bed - Pure - Player

“Let's talk about sex and how the marriage bed should be kept pure,” the 24-year-old, who traded his player ways to follow Christ, told Hannah B.

“Let’s say you have had sex with one or multiple of these guys, I would be wanting to go home,” Luke P admitted.

Hannah - B - Professing - Christian - Offense

Hannah B, also a professing Christian, immediately took offense to Luke P’s comments and confessed that she has had “physical relations” with some of the other contestants but “Jesus stills loves her.”

They went on and had a full conversation about sex outside of marriage as a sin and what she called his pride. She used the example of the woman caught in adultery and said his comments made her feel like he was someone standing over her with a stone. Hannah B eventually sent him home and flipped him off as he drove on but that is not where the discussion finished.

Tuesday - Night - Back - Forth

On Tuesday night, both continued the back and forth.

“The difference in how we view sin is seen in the response, I’m weeping at mine and you’re laughing...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!